Hello, we have rolled out a few upgrades to Lagoa that were in development during April. A lot of bugs were addressed but also new features are now available – the major one being Hair Rendering.
Login at Lagoa.com and check it out!
Here is the breakdown:
- ASE file support for Hair fibers – export Hair data from any application you like and start rendering physically accurate Hair in Lagoa! More hair colours coming.
- HDR file Support – you can now upload Environment maps in HDR format. We continue supporting EXR.
- Commenting – Now you can leave comments on Assets and Projects. Check it out.
- Firefox compatibility – we have revamped the experience for Firefox users, let us know if you find any bugs – there are no known issues.
- Realtime Bump mapping – see the exact effects of Bump Mapping in the realtime viewport.
- Billing and Invoices are visible on your profile.
- Payment Receipts – your payments are now available online in .PDF and downloadable from the billing tab of your profile.
What would you like to see added to Lagoa next?